Monday 23 October 2023

23rd October 2023 - Garden Photos and Back on Broad Band

Thought for the day :"I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed."


Monday !!
Up early for the Openreach Man  - Sam - who came once before and found that the cable was broken and replaced it (you may gather that I have had a number of calls where I have no confidence at all in the capabilities of the responder - but here I was once again very satisfied..)

Seems we had a dual problem - a short circuit near us and an unknown error about 750 meters away ...

Local short circuit turns out to be a squirrel chewing the wire at our own pole in the garden..

Further problems were sorted - but we did not really know what it was - but it seems to be up and running again and Sam reset the broadband to give us 40 mb download again ..

All in all a good day..

as he was leaving - Trefor told me that he had 9 bags of hardcore for collection and as I collected it Marc  brought in the last section of the chimney that he was taking down ..
All of which had to go into the Parking Lot...

So no photos - just too busy - 

Oh managed to get the dogs walked before 11am and all sorted 

Susie spent some time in the Polytunnel clearing the tomatoes and preparing for winter planting...

No photos today - but plenty from the last few days












Cheers !




 

No comments:

Post a Comment