Friday 13 October 2023

13th October 2023 - Cheque Presentation to Wales Air Ambulance

Thought for the day :"If you don’t pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?"


Tipping down with rain - I think no dog walking today ...

But had to be up and ready for Ann and her husband from Wales Air ambulance (Local Volunteer from Cardigan) to collect a cheque for £625 form our Easter Event ...
They brought a large cheque for use, but her husband was not happy to use the phone as a camera so I had to be inventive, and use a music stand as a holder and then set the phone to 10 second timer!!


As a result the photos were fine - but the wording on the cheque could not be seen which is always a pity.




So, a bit of photoshopping is always a good idea !!




In other news, Susie is away so it was down to me to clean the glass on the fires 
She would have been proud of me !


And so the rain stopped long enough for a walk (I wasn't going to be doing much else today to be honest)

Rain has been incessant and the paths across the fields were water logged - a goo reason to take my wellies today ...  and the river was high as well







Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment