Saturday 9 November 2019

9th November 2019 - Accessorising and Arriving Home

Thought for the day :"My friend became an accountant because his father told him that there is safety in numbers"


And back from Crete ... and it is of course raining ... But back at the Keen Household and a lovely Beef stew in Red wine with dumplings - really can't praise it enough  - Greek food is fine but call me old-fashioned...   Yup - just call me Old fashioned..

Sitting in the  kitchen as the family are all watching Strictly Come Dancing - and I really cannot see the appeal. So will make the most of a few quiet minutes to finish this little missive...

Ready for last night out in Fancy New Shirt from Tesco 

With the latest accesory


So this was my predicament last night - tried hitting it with a hammer as suggested upon Social Media "Friends" comments - failed - so went out with it anyway - tucked in to my trousers... 

Will have to pop into Tesco to get it removed methinks...

So last day on Crete and a last Photo of my little Goth Grandchild - yes another one !!!

  
So last night was the launch of the first of the next wave of Mythodea Videos

Trancas; Trabanten with "Trabanten Kometen"


Which brings the Mythodea Playlist to this 


Better get on with the next release....

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment