Wednesday 27 November 2019

27th November 2019 - Banking on it

Thought for the day : "I looked for dates on tinned good – but they just wanted to be friends"

Bit of an online banking morning - with Barclays. Had to order a new paying in book as the other one has gone the way of the eyelashes and the other paying in book - searched everywhere but no doubt they will turn up when I do not need them ..

And no the on line log in is failing - all I wanted to do was get in to the studio this afternoon - oh well managed a short swim and the arms are aching...

In other news - the fall out from Andy's interview continues...


Also saw a nice comment upon those who put their trees up before December - personally I think that Christmas eve is the first date they should be up - but I know not everyone agrees with the the principle of Christmas Eve and stay up for 12 days of Christmas - but call me old - fashioned....


Even my sister puts a flying pig on her roof - so there are many ways of celebrating...

I will keep my Bah Humbugs for another day ...

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment