Wednesday 20 November 2019

20th November 2019 - A bit of regalia

Thought for the day :"Your alcoholic name = Your first name + your last name"



Well - this has been an interesting week!
Saturday - Deputy Provincial Grand Master - Royal Order of Scotland...






Then East Anglia for Scarlet Cord - Grand Standard Bearer....




And then a quick rush down to Pembroke Dock for a Scarlet Cord Installation - where sadly the Installing Master got the date wrong and did not turn up - so muggins ended up in the Chair installing the new President ....

And back home again  to find that some photographs from the Grand Court of Athelstan had arrived...




So...   sorting out the treasurer report and the hand over for Knights Templar Priests this afternoon - I shall not be gong - but that is another story for another day ...

Meanwhile I shall visit St Elli this evening for a normal Craft Meeting - I do not think I will even have to play the Organ and shall not dine - the last few days have rather ruined my diet ... so best think about trying to get a few pounds off again.

Meanwhile - in other news - we have 1st World Solutions to age old problems ...
I was sitting here working on the blog in the knowledge that my wife was soundly asleep next door when I get a messenger message...


and it reads...

oh well ... Best get her a cuppa !!

Cheers !!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment