Thursday 27 September 2018

27th September 2018 - Installation Changes

Thought for the day "Decided to take up fencing. Neighbours say they will call the police unless I put it back."


A Little video of the wedding...   Lisa-Marie Sings

On other news - I was thinking about Crime Prevention ...

 Seems Legit...

and on the subject of crime - a short video for empowerment ..


And so we come around to the start of another Masonic Year for the Craft in St Teilo Lodge No 4755.
Start of my 35th year in Craft Masonry ...

900th Meeting - 2016

And so I will be doing the inner working and the commemorative jewel address and playing the organ  - at least I get to sit down most of the time ....

For the purposes of historical record - this will be the first year in our Province that they have decided to change the format of the Installation Ceremony. Installation Format.
For as long as I recall - the Lodge has been opened in the first second and third degrees - at which point the Provincial Team enter. The lodge is dropped in short form to the second for the obligation of the Master, and raised in short form to the third and then a Board in Installed Masters is opened.

For some reason - this year the Provincial Team have decided to come in during the First Degree and sit in for the whole Ceremony. I have hear that they think that is speeds things up. Personally, as a Provincial Officer having to do 27 Installations in a year I think that I would prefer to stay out a little longer! I cannot see that much time is saved by not dropping to the second in shortened form - but that is what they have decided to do. All my Installation notes are now out of the window !! But I shall keep them for posterity.

I think this must have been in 2000 - Past Provincial Standard Bearer... and Master 



Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment