Monday 17 September 2018

17th September 2018 - International Country Music Day

Thought for the day:"As I looked at my naked body in the mirror I thought “they are going to throw me out of IKEA in a minute”

Apparently it is International Country Music day today - so I shall be singing "18 wheels ran over my heart" or something similar...  


Meanwhile I had a little fun playing with the photos taken in a field and decided that I should have a bony version of the Green One...  in Country Style of course !!

Still practicing "Nothing Really Matters" by Metallica for the wedding tomorrow - we may make it !!
Also listening to Foreigner - The Flame still burns - hmm

Gladly they have a special request in for the Pussy Cat Song ...  especially for the Bride's mother apparently !!  I think she wants to see her face as the realisation dawns :)

I will drink to that !

And talking of drink - my Facebook pages popped up with this picture from the garage...


Hmm - 17th February 2013 - I wonder if it is still there ?


Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment