Monday 24 September 2018

24th September 2018 - Binders and Stuff

Thought for the day:"A friend went to court and was found guilty of being egotistical. He says he is appealing."

Time for a song I think ... From the Vaults May 2017 - at CP Event 1 ... 

 the Other side of Norsca

Also found a few "life Hacks" that I decided were worth sharing... There were 101 uses of a binder clip - but since I already do most of them, keeping wires tidy, hanging earphones etc I decided to just share two ... The first was a delight - as though we do not keep many bottles in fridges - when I do - they always fall over and will not stack...
 
This seemed a bright idea...

The other was a neat little idea and since I sometimes have the responsibility for installations and formal dining - I decided that I would also keep this one here to remind me of an option as it would take very little to decorate a couple of clips for a particular meeting...


In other news - I am off to Penarth tonight to see a friend initiated into the Crystal Lodge. Looking forward to it - though I shall probably end up responding for the visitors...

Another day - another dollar ...

Also a Monday - so really should change the profile pictures....



Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment