Tuesday 18 September 2018

18th September 2018 - Weddings and Hand-fasting

Thought for the day:"Dead owls don’t give a hoot!"

Off to a "heathen" wedding for some good friends ... I will be playing the guitar for the ceremony - having worked on "my" version of "Nothing Else Matters" - I think it will be recognisable.

Also working on Foreigner's "the Flame still burns" also it will be a Vollsanger version - but that s what they (don't) pay me for ....  I find it interesting that there are two version on Youtube - neither of which have the same words as was sent to me and neither of which are similar - and I have two more versions of the lyrics that do not agree with anything - so I am playing one of the longer ones ...
Oh well !!!

Susie tells me that she has found a "very interesting" route to get there - so I can look forward to an "interesting" drive tomorrow ...  Will be up early thought to get the speakers and the amplifiers together - have not done it tonight - and I am writing this blog on Monday night as we will be off early (ish) tomorrow and staying over in the Bothy...

With blogs you can set the time and date for publication - so this should go live at lunchtime tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment