Tuesday 19 July 2016

19th July 2016 - The Road to Mandalay

Thought for the day:" Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the one who invented Tippex? "

Monday was yesterday and I forgot that I changed the cover pictures as usual so here they are...


And so the second video can be put up from Retribution 10 years ago .... This time with music from Harriet and Vollsanger..


Also - I see that LARP AID has advertised for their March 2017 event so best suport that as well


Just a few tweaks ...

Got a tune running through my head

"Republican Party is on the way
 So say hello to the Circus
 Here they come with a Tump-ety Trump
 Trump Trump Trump

 The rest of the world was crying
 Far Far away
 But they couldn't win
 They just had Clin-
 Ton t'was the Road to Misery"

 Work in progress I Suppose..

No comments:

Post a Comment