Friday 28 February 2014

28th February 2014 - End of the Month...

Posted on Facebook yesterday the message :
"We had a power cut last night so I couldn't use my Laptop, TV, IPad, IPod or even the radio, so I talked to the wife for a few hours, she seems like a nice person."

Strangely had over 225 hits and likes - must have touched a nerve somewhere.... 

But February comes to its end - that is month two of the year - and we are still no nearer getting the house sold. Mother in Law is in the nursing home now and seems to be settling well. May have to look at options as we start month three.

But on another thought - as spring comes around - so there will be more motorcyclists on the roads.  Now I have not ridden a motorbike since my Bantam 175 back in the late 60's. I have little against motorcyclists and always endeavour to keep an extra eye out for bikers..    But there is always a part of me that wonders to what extent the blame may not just be with the inattentive drivers..

And so a compilation caught my eye - that will probably cause my biker friends to be irate... but is a fascination to me ..

Motor bike madness...

   
And so another month goes by..
St David's Day tomorrow ...  
I will lift a glass to that ....


No comments:

Post a Comment