Friday 7 February 2014

7th February 2014 - Woops !! It's in the bag !!

I finished yesterday with the line "I seem to be losing my voice now, it must be the year of the hoarse!"

Imagine my surprise to find this link this morning upon my feed. It seems that the subtitling department at BBC got it a little wrong....


That was a good start to the day. The rest seems to be a bit more of the same old same old. The Sun is shining quite brightly today which makes a real change - and somehow the spirits are raised a little - though the sore throat and blocked nose are trying hard to combat the external euphoria....

Got the keys to the new lock up - so will be able to start Stage 2 of the boxes on Monday .....   starting to go through the combined accumulation and actually putting it somewhere.. May lose a pound or two when I start lugging the boxes around as well.

Got hundreds of hits on the nostalgia galleries on the book of Faces....This seems to have inspired Facebook to allow more people to access older images as many galleries have been visited and "liked" from years ago......   Devastation 1105  here


I think it will be a quiet afternoon and a case of "not doing much".  Started writing words for the Black Pearl Mythodea Song, and practicing Gambeson and an old favourtie "The band sang Waltzing Mathilda". Not the best of renditions through my croaking - but a time to start developing the repertoire.

And on a more interesting note - not a thought for the day - but an idea for the day . Finding a good way to seal plastic bags.


Found it works even on the foil bags for tortilla chips - essential for dips !!!

Wish I had more appetite!!



1 comment:

  1. The bag stoppers are great. I even keep one in my handbag :)

    ReplyDelete