Tuesday 3 July 2012

3rd July 2012 - Damp again...

Seems no end to the weather - June did not finish it - seems we are stuck with the same for July.
I recall 10 days or so in early April - that was summer now methinks...

First task - get insurance for the new car ...
Love SayNoto0870    -  allows a freephone number in place of the local number...
All insured - £231 per anum .....   an additional £28 for this year - which isn't bad considering it is another 1000 cc on top. Interesting the way the insurance companies work these days . I had a choice - I could pay the £12 admin fee for the change over - or take some new options that I do not normally have. In this case - if I take another £20,000  personal accident cover and a courtesy car in case of accident - then I can get the extra cover for £7.42 and they waive the admin fee. So £5 off and better cover...

So - picked up the car and that is great, shown it off to the family. Found that Halfords have some quite neat little radios to replace the one that is there with MP3 stick adaptors and iPod docking and stuff like that - for not too much money ...  so planning ahead...

Checking a few emails - but I think a nap is called for today - did a lot of driving over the last couple of days .. for an old man like me......

Completed much of the website for Nancy - the Hypno Birthing site which needs to be transferred in the next week or so  - will look to completing that part this evening...

Website all done : Birth Right Hypnobirthing







No comments:

Post a Comment