Tuesday 10 July 2012

10th July 2012 - Another day in the madhouse....

Started measuring the canvass for the inner skin for the 20ft x 20ft that we think we will need for Hadrian's all in October - and would be nice to have when I go to Germany at the end of the month.
Seems that the canvass has stretched in places as the measurements don't really add up - but there you go ... Susie is making a scale drawing of everything and I have every confidence that she will manage !!

Took the opportunity of a little marketing this morning..  Saw a couple of pictures that really needed to be turned into a "Quarter to Eleven" at the Crimson Moon  ...

Crimson Moon Time
Clearly the wrong time on the original - so amended accordingly
'nuff said....
Loaded some Video editing software - seems very complicated - but will have a look at it later when I have a chance...

Well - easier than I thought it would be to get my money back... Went to the dealer who was very apologetic and offered me a cheque for the value of the car straight away. Was a pleasure to see his face when I got out my credit card / debit card reader and told him that I could process it straight away on a card!  But had no problems and the transaction went straight through...

Back via hobbycraft for cards for Susie - and Lee Mill  Fabrics looking for lining material for the 20 x 20 ft Marquee. Ordered a roll - should be in on Thursday...

Now trying to get hold of Saga insurance to cancel the windscreen repair for tomorrow...  still holding for an operator .... Okay cancelled - but took so long that Bookers is now shut - will have to call them tomorrow now...


No comments:

Post a Comment