Tuesday 9 October 2018

9th October 2018 - Parenting and Health and Safety

Thought for the day:"I was lying in my driveway thinking "Which of my mates just kicked the jack from under my car?" The suspension is killing me."


I have been finally posting my photographs from my Germany trip in Mythodea and some of them came out quite well - but one of my favourites relates to a couple of Orcs that came through town - with their small baby  - in an In Character (or IT - In time as they say on Germany) push chair ...  and then found them all playing in the mud a little later - and I thought what an amazing childhood some of my friend's get and give to their children through the medium of LARP ...







And so these days we are often restricted in what we can and cannot allow ourselves to do for our children...
But Health and Safety has some values...  Here we can see how the job used to be done !!!..


But I still think that the kids had more fun this way ....

Just saying ...




Oh well !!

Cheers!
Meanwhile in France ..


No comments:

Post a Comment