Friday 19 October 2018

19th October 2018 - Of Little things..

Thought for the day:"Bread is like the sun – it rises in the yeast and sets in the waist"


Was wandering through various bits of social Media and an image caught my eye - and that led me to having a look through the image section of google..  When I was growing up - we had a model village near London called Bekonscot Model Village at Beaconsfield about 25 miles away  - a long bus journey away as I recall but an excellent day out.

I used to enjoy going to see the models and walk like a giant among the little houses and fascinated by the trains running and the boat that sailed across the pond...



But this was another location - in Torquay - and the reason that it caught my eye - well have a look at the pictures...



The Model Village

 Giant Cat causes consternation !!


 The Dragon has come to our village today 



Be nice when it is finished

Nasty Fire...


But the one that caught my eye ...   Queen Street London - a fine piece of Art Deco!


I will have to visit one day ...

and for no other reason but that someone asked me for it the other day and I did not find it easily to hand ...

Welsh National Anthem - and Phonetic Anthem - for reference in the future



Cheers :

No comments:

Post a Comment