Wednesday 10 October 2018

10th October 2018 - Difficult these days !!!

Thought for the day :"People who can't distinguish between entomology and etymology bug me beyond words."

This has been a strange week - more utterances from Trump, a life long sentence for Kavanagh- as Supreme Court Judge !! and general disbelief as to where the world is going...

A couple of observations from me ...

and this delightful little song that has gone viral and has millions of views - I just hope that she moneterised properly...  Good luck to her...


In associated news - I saw this design for a dress that allows a little more freedom ...

But that is because I LARP ....

In other thoughts - this popped up on my feed ...


I had to take a second look to see that it was an innocent picture - if slightly unfortunate... As they say - "it is not an optical illusion - just looks like one! "

I will leave the world to fester  ...

I don't drink coffee these days - but loved a post I saw from a good friend Bob Williams..

"I bought an Americano in Costa Coffee this morning. 
The lady serving said "sorry we don't take £50 notes" 

So I had to give her two twenties and a ten.."

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment