Was musing the day before yesterday that it would be amusing to have a "GODOT" sign at the airport along with all the other taxi drivers and couriers... Lo and behold I found this on google images today .. Obviously others think the same way ...
But in the aftermath of the NATO summit - I noted an article that outlined things that OBAMA should learn before his visit...
1. Wales Is NOT Part Of England
2. We Have Our Own Language
3. We Don’t All Know Tom Jones Either
As much as we’d love to tell you that we do know him, he pushed off to Los Angeles when we all still had black and white tellies. If we do meet you though, we’ll tell you that we do know him – just to keep you happy.
4. Cardiff Wales Airport Is Truly International
5. We Don’t Need GunsWe let our fists do all the talking. Less lethal than guns and a lot cheaper too.
6. No, Rugby Isn’t The Same As American Football
7. Prince Charles Doesn’t Live In Wales
8. Yes, Cardiff’s City Hall DOES Look A Little Bit Like the White House
9. We Don’t All Know Each Other
10. We’ve Built A Huge Fence Around Cardiff...
I hope that he got the message..
Meanwhile, Gwent Police have posted a message left behind by Hampshire Police after their week in Wales..
So another sunny day - mother and baby doing well in Crete. Colonials getting ready to visit the Greenfield Chapel this evening for a night of Welsh Singing and a Memorial Service .. All very exciting ..
Have to wait till later for a drinkie... Need to hose down the path ....
Oh well -
Place of the day