Monday 22 May 2023

22nd May 2023 - Spectrums and Seats

Thought for the day :"My Drummer friend's computer needed a new password, they typed "Hi-hat", but was told they couldn't use symbols."


Another very warm and sunny day...
Didn't get to walk the dogs - ankle was a little gippy this morning and so stuck to the main jobs on the site..

Cleared the first compost bin and think I have enough earth for Susie to plant her tomatoes in the second bed.. 



Most of the day was spent in emptying out the workshop in preparation for getting everything back inside and sorted ...   
It is looking good while there is nothing in there !!

Susie also finished painting the Tavern Chairs and has covered seats for two of them ..




Bit I had the chance to send my Computer history and contents to Richard Shipmsn for his Computer Museum..
Thought I would take a record 













Was a large piece of my life as I look back ..

And so we end the day with a beer on the Pontoon 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment