Sunday 14 May 2023

14th May 2023 - Mangles !

Thought for the day :"Found £20 in the street, and I thought "what would Jesus do?" So I turned it into wine."


So, with Susie hobbling on crutches I did the early dog feeding .. In fairness they are more than happy to go back to bed for an hour or so ..   UP to let the Girlies out (Chickens and Ducks) 

Decided that at least one if not two injuries had been caused by the loose steps at the back door 
seemed okay to me but then I watch where I put my feet - so decided to cut some shuttering and lay some concrete down ..

well this is the start 
we shall see how the final result shows



In other news - a new Acer for the lower Quarter
Hoping it will thrive there




Lower quarter looking as though it needs a good cut - very overgrown at the moment 


And then Will and his partner came and donated two Mangles to the project
And they are both working !!
This is one so similar to one that Susie's Gran had 
 


And this one also works fully and only needs the wooden rollers treated for woodworm and varnished 
Such great gifts ..
 


And with that I will limp to bed ..

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment