Monday 20 June 2022

20th June 2022 - Sunsets

Thought for the day:"I have started a new exercise regime. Every day I now do diddley squats."


A bit hotter today - but still needed to get on 
Susie planted her Acers down by the Yurt ..  and I cleared some of the back yard next to my camelia, the trees had rather overgrown - so started trying to tame the laurel down the back steps - will finish tomorrow as I ran out of battery..

Did some hedge trimming at the front of the house and trimmed some of the grasses..
As a coincidence the Council came around and trimmed the verges area - so all looking a little tidier 

Then loaded up the timber-pro brushcutter and attacked the lower quarter - managed from the Flags to the Tree trunk 
Will have another look tomorrow 

Managed to walk the dogs - though energy levels were pretty low!

Pimms on the patio finished the day - it was hot enough to justify a Pimm-Pomm.

Started compiling the photo galleries that I have been ignoring last night - managed to get from June 21 to October 21  - will do some more tonight I think ..

But as the sun sets behind our hill so we do not see it directly - we can get some very funny light effects 
and here are some of them from the last few days...











Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment