Tuesday 26 October 2021

26th October 2021 - I am all heart !!

Thought for the day :"I just bought a reversible jacket - I’m excited to see how it turns out!"

Trip to Carmarthen today 

First to get some PCR tests - it is day 8 after Torren was taken ill and Lateral flow tests have proved negative and no symptoms so this is the last stage ...

Also had my trip to Cardiology and once again I am so impressed by the NHS in this country. A lovely unit with exceptionally good timing - I saw no-one wait more than 5 minutes from the time they arrived to being seen. 

I was seen quickly by the Cardiology Registrar - had ECG and then Echo Cardiogram, and took a failry good bill of health - a small murmur in the aorta caused by a calcium(?) buildup which is fairly normal and will be looked at every two years - and may cause problem in 15 years ...

I can live with that - they are giving me a treadmill test to check also for an outside chance of Angina - so other than that no reason for shortness of breath yet.

Rained when we got home so no walk with the dogs today. Poor old Toby was sick in the car again. Hoping that he grows out of this. 

Decided to upgrade my Video edit suite with a special offer today - seemed too good an offer to deny so went for the download option. May have to restore the desktop to Windows 10 before doing that - it is getting very slow. 

But in the meantime - took a bit of drone footage for a Vollsanger update...

In other news...  

Boss Hogg !!!

Sorrell Booke, who played Boss Hogg on Dukes of Hazard went to Columbia and Yale, spoke 5 languages, and was a counterintelligence officer during the Korean War....

Didn't know that !!And Roscoe... Rosco was lead guitarist for Bobby Fleet and his Band with the Beat. Very talented police force in Hazard County.

A Day to change the profiles..


And so another day ...

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment