Thursday 21 October 2021

21st October 2021 - Walking the dogs in Cardigan

Thought for the day : "A backward poet writes inverse"


Up this morning to look after the puppy and let the Girlies out. I normally get the lie in so only fair.

Raining early and Susie had an optician appointment for her "floater" in her eye .
Apparently needs to take it easy for 6 weeks - but not a detached retina so better news than we feared.

As a result, walked Toby and 'Thena around Cardigan and visited the Music Shop which was fun - lots of lovely old instruments and old amps and early equipment. Am thinking this may be the person that I was talking to regarding the Space Fidelity CD player. I will have to check the phone numbers - I have his card.

No new photos today though as we did not really venture out.

Did see this though and it made me chuckle ...

Boris - the Musical


And while I am on the subject of things that amuse me 



Had our ASDA delivery this evening - our dozen eggs included an escapee I think


And today I edited some drone footage from Peter Scott
This is the first : October 2021


GREEN ONE OCTOBER - DAY 21
Obama gets on the act 


Cheers !







No comments:

Post a Comment