Saturday 16 October 2021

16th October 2021 - Chain Saws and Taverns

Thought for the day :"Apparently you call a fish with 10 eyes... Fiiiiiiiiiish!"

Lessons with a Chin saw today 
Have the kit - the trousers, the gloves, the hard hat, the Chin Saw - but never fired it up before 
Today we started tackling the Cabin Area on the lower quarter.
We - in this case is Stuart my son in law and myself - though in fairness he did more of the work today , I was trying to keep the chieftan tank on the road..




But we cleared a lot of wood into the storage area and moved a lot of wood from the ground





A good days work - though very tiring (I am getting too old for all this !) 

But who is at the door of the Tavern?





And later, Nancy takes some pictures inside the Tavern - I lit it up with the main candles and tea lights and we had a beer ..
















So - all in all a good day 

GREEN ONE OCTOBER - Day 16
Latin

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment