Thursday 31 January 2019

31st January 2019 - And on to Burn's Night

Thought for the day:"If I only believe in about 12.5% of the Bible does that make me an 8theist"

Went to Cardigan last night - no snow .. Had a nice meeting of the Knight's Templar Priests (in which I am in the Chair at the moment)  and a presentation to the outgoing Grand Superintendent which seemed to go down quite well ....


Sadly - forgot to take a photograph....
Ho Hum ...

Burns Night tonight - have to go and get some candles from somewhere. May have to see if my Bookers Card still works.

My Grandfather told me that he saw the Titanic, and from the beginning he told people that it would sink, but nobody listened to him. He was a brave man. He did not give up! He warned them again and again - until they threw him out of the cinema...


A host of Children's Books have been put onto an archive - here

In other fantasy - as we leave January 2019 - I saw this recap on Politics of the day - it is long - but worth dipping into - particularly like the start - but it just gets better - the Recap of Politics today ...


and so I leave you with this conundrum..

No comments:

Post a Comment