Thursday 10 January 2019

10th January 2019 - Then and Now and How to swear in Latin

Thought for the day:"Shout out to the people who don't know what the opposite of in is"

So we are well into the New Year now and it is time to change a few pictures on Profiles...



I managed to get a nice flag for the Crimson Moon even though it is to be moth-balled for the time being..


There seems to be a nice little meme going around about "before and After" pictures.. So I looked out approximately 50 years for myself

50 years and  a Green One
yes - they were photo shopped when I was criticised for being to patriotic with the Red White and Blue. 



I thought I would have a look at Susie as well

Seems about right ...

In other news I found this explanation - seems legit..


And of course the ability to make use of Language properly


Getting ready for a road trip tomorrow ...

Cheers !!


No comments:

Post a Comment