Saturday 8 December 2018

8th December 2018 - Of Dogs and Royals

Thought for the day:"Friend told me that he was worried because his DNA was backwards. So I asked him, "AND...?" "

Royal and Select Masters District Meeting today and I am again in office as District Organist as well as past Deputy District Grand Master.. The rain was teeming down and I got soaked just getting tot eh car around in Harries Avenue....

But soon dried off in the car heater and managed to put some little ditties together on the Organ that went down quite well...

Susie managed a few songs in the Botanical Garden where at least she was under cover and Llanelli beware - the girls are out for their Christmas Party tonight - so I shall be designated driver for the evening...

In other news - I found this picture of two dogs - an it seemed about right considering the way 'Thena - our Labrador behaves...
In stranger news - apparently the below was displayed in the back of beyond in Philadelphia...
a couple of people are recognisable.. the Queen and Charles  but the rest ? Ideas on a post card please (I never was very good with royals if they are Royals)


Cheers !
   



No comments:

Post a Comment