Wednesday 5 December 2018

5th December 2018 - Of Maps and Seats...

Thought for the day:"Were 10 year olds allowed into X-rated movies in Ancient Rome?

Saw this from my favourite LARP in Germany... it is an interactive map that allows full zoom


In other news - they have brought out a new Chair for Masonic Lodges...

My Friend in London wants to buy 26 for Great Queen Street..

Working hard upon a new Banner for the Order of Athelstan and a new Court in Pembroke Dock..
Don't seem to be very good at delegation at the moment ...

A grey day that does not seem t want to turn into Morning.. and I can't stop yawning..
But serving Mulled Wine for the Choir in Stradey Castle later ...
which brings me to this interesting sight..

Latest in toilet facilities ...  Castle fashion
Loved the metal handle you pull up to flush... 

and finally - today is KrampusNacht ...   a day for hitting delinquents with sticks ...apparently


I'll drink to that ...
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment