Monday 24 December 2018

24th December 2018 - Christmas Eve

Thought for the day :"Apparently Marvel are going to put Christmas adverts on the Hulk – he is a giant banner"

So, welcome to yet another Christmas Eve. Best go out and get the Christmas Presents then !!


seems legit...

and for a friend..

Can I just ask everyone a huge favour? Those of you who are planning to put Christmas lights in your gardens, please can you avoid anything Blue and flashing? Every time I drive past, I think it's the Police and have a mild panic attack. I have to take my foot off the accelerator, slam on the brakes, put my seat belt on, throw my phone on the floor, hide my bottle of whiskey, swallow my joint, and shove the gun under the seat. It's a major drama. I really appreciate your cooperation and understanding. 😉 Thanks;-);-)

Have a good one

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment