Wednesday 11 July 2018

10th July 2018 - Ryan and the RAF

Thought for the day:"A cardboard belt is a waist of paper"


So I saw this tribute to Ryan today and thought I would put it here for posterity...   Worth remembering him - I shall work upon the song again I think ... 



In other news - I got the first remix and mastering back from the American Company I sent to - and this time they seem to have hit the right tone and I am beginning to think it might work again..

Needing to look at how to get it onto a CD pressing now - sent the second track off - Valeria this time ...

In other news - the Fly-Past of the RAF for the 100 year anniversary happened today ...

I found a short animation about the logistics which I found quite fascinating ...


Enjoy - I am putting my head back into the book for a while ...
Friday is coming !!!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment