Thursday 24 July 2014

24th July 2014 - Pontificating on Parking...

Thought for the day : "Velcro - what a rip off!""

A busy day today with parking !!  The world seems to be jumping on the bandwagon and posting several new photos of stupidity and inconsideration.


The pictures are coming in from all over, this one being against the parking areas "Dim Parcio" means No Parking - even if it is away from the rest of the car park. The thing that seems to annoy most people is someone parking across more than one parking space, apparently because they do not want their car damaged but doing so near the entrance - and preventing others parking near the entrance...

I suppose this is a classic example...  

Though in other cases the vehicle seems to be abandoned rather than parked..


This rather careless piece of parking was at last not too close the the entrance - but it begs the question as to whether they could have re-drawn their own parking space with the white lining......

But parking is not restricted to the car parks - and this one popped up today !!

Ant to top it all off, today I received a small card upon the windscreen of my mother's car [parked in the street alongside the rear of my house. Was I badly parked ?? not at all.. Was I parked in front of a house?? Nope - I parked at the end of the street - not in front of any front door.  I have no legal parking at the front or rear of my house so this was the nearest point to my back door.  I am considering my response....  Watch this space...

But for now it is terrifically warm again - and though the fan is blasting away - it is still very clammy..
Glass of 41 ??  Don't mind if I do ... Oh - and Morrisons have a special on this week - Litres of all spirits at £15.. Restricted to two per customer...  Had to change my appearance twice to get through the check-outs!!


-o0o-
Picture of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment