Wednesday 9 February 2022

9th February 2022 - Towards a Tavern

Thought for the day :"You know that thing in your head that stops you saying things that you may regret… How do I get one of those?"

Up early and took the Landrover to the garage. Not back yet, but apparently the fuel was filthy - they asked me if I was using cooking oil or something. We have not - but afterwards it struck us that the landie had been off the road for almost three years and I only half filled her to get her from Llanelli to here. Then I filled her right up at Brynhoffnant. It is quite possible that there was a lot of sludge int he tank and that filling it up has stirred it all up and turned it into soup. Fingers crossed that they can swill it out and I can fill up with fresh diesel.

We shall see.

But as a result I had to walk back form the garage - and Susie had to go the the Butchers to get Lamb for the Cawl and some veg so she had a long walk as well But as a result the dogs did not get a walk..
But I finished clearing the logs from the Beer Garden and cleared all the work bench surfaces and hoovered out the tavern and sorted the machine shed.  A good day all in all.

Video too large for direct loading so will put onto youtube first...


Played with the tracker and managed to get it working a little. Put it onto the wifi restriction but that did not allow me to watch her LIVE as she did not go far enough. Took the restriction off again and cannot put it back on yet. Susie phoned EE top complain about the coverage and it seems to have improved as a result.    We shall see how it goes...

Susie cleared the springs today and cleared some of the wood from the paddock. I may have to go down with the chain saw again! Still a lot to do down there.  Still we will be able to discuss the platform when we have the Moonies here.

We are making a little progress! 

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment