Sunday 6 February 2022

6th February 2022 - Taverns Beds and Rainbows

Thought for the day :"My extra sensitive toothpaste doesn’t like it when I use other toothpastes..."

Dodged the rain but the weather was a little warmer today so worked mainly in shirt sleeves.

Project today was to look at the Tavern and see if I could create some dormitory style beds that could easily be put together to create additional sleeping areas when required....
And the result was fairly good I think. Will require air beds to complete the job... 







Meanwhile, the sporadic rain brought us our first rainbow of the year - not very clear but definitely there  



In other news, sadly the Landrover is poorly - which is very disappointing.
She has been slow to start since we had her but now she is losing power and acceleration and struggling to take hills after driving for about 5 minutes. Trying to find someone to repair as Paul is out of the country I think, so looking at a local enthusiast who I was approaching to do the under floor sealing.
We shall see if he gets back to me tomorrow. If not I may have to try the local garage.
But it prompted me to get the RAC back in place - we had been covered by the Nissan Breakdown cover before, so I had retained membership by a £5 a year retention payment. Means that I got full discounts for the renewal.

And so - another Sunday - looking forward to the end of the week when the Moonies arrive...
Hoping we have a vehicle by then 

Cheers !



 


No comments:

Post a Comment