Friday 4 February 2022

4th February 2022 - Clearing a Yurt Space

Thought for the day :"I lost my hair when I was 25.. Gamble Aware !!"


Had visitors today - Chris and Vicky which is lovely to see but exhausting for me. Chris only enjoys coming here when I have plenty of work for him to do.
Today was the day we decided that we would clear the area required for the Yurt.

In fairness to us we had not really realised quite how large the Yurt would be. Not being a child of the New Math Generation Meters really mean very little to me and 5.8 mtrs makes far less sense than 19ft diameter. and when you get the piece of blue rope set at 2.9 mtrs and tie it to a stick in the ground - it becomes clear exactly how much space this will actually provide !!

Sadly my phone was out of charge so there were no "before" pictures - but we have them from previous times. But the "after" pictures are here ..

A central point for the Yurt

The white circle shows the circumference 

another veiew

clearing the branches

stacking the wood and moving the plastic flooring

Meanwhile - Toby enjoyed a day in the undergrowth.


In other news the tarpaulin arrived to act as a cover for the patio area. The BBQ and Hog roast can now  go onto the patio and still be under cover.


Looks as though my chain saw may need sharpening - so I shall be on youtube tonight to see what can be done..

In other news... Having troubles finding source for Public Liability Insurance for the Tavern and Gardens - but will keep looking..

In other news - have a little Welsh..


Cheers 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment