Tuesday 9 April 2019

9th April 2019 - And Eurotunnel Booked

Thought for the day :"Whoever has my voodoo doll – please take some stuffing out of the stomach area"


And today's lesson in Cognitive Bias...

7/ Empathy Gap
The tendency to underestimate the influence or strength of feelings, in either oneself or others.

"People really don’t like the EU. Brexity people I mean. I never realised quite how much they dislike it.  I still can’t understand why, but I know they do. My empathy gap has got smaller. Go me."

Still wondering why Brexit causes so much problem? More tomorrow ..

In other news..
Managed to book my Eurotunnel journey. nearly messed it up with the return journey, thinking I was coming back on the Sunday - and of course I leave on the Sunday but it is Monday morning by the time I get to Calais.  



And so Tesco comes to the fore - for the price of £75 in vouchers, the trip is paid for .

And so - best get back to working on Bertha and the trailer - which I haven't named yet!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment