Wednesday 24 April 2019

24th April 2019 - Evil Overlord Day 1

Thought for the day :"My favourite childhood memory – my back not hurting"


Haven't had a Daily Trump for a while ..


Managed to get to 1,020 Likes for Vollsanger Pages and sold another CD. But as important had two people come back and say that they enjoyed the CD. Which is  bonus!!
Managed to reload Cubase to the Laptop - now have to see if I can remember how to use it !

On other not so good news - Susie is in the hospital for tests. Not being well for days, indeed from the time she came back from her father's last week, and finally went to the Doctor this morning who has sent her straight up to Prince Phillips Hospital to try to find out what is wrong.

We will see what comes from that...

And so I start the 42 days of "Evil Lordship"

DAY 1 : What I would have as my rules if I were an Evil Overlord!


And with those few words - I say Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment