Monday 4 February 2019

4th February 2019 - High Tech Music Stuff

Thought for the day :"I was going to go jogging – but Proverbs 28:1 says “The wicked run when no-one is chasing them” so I didn’t."

And your daily Trump


Went to Greenfield for the open mic yesterday. May have fallen in love with a harmoniser pedal !!
Was such a simple piece of kit and so effective. Used it without rehearsal to do "The Viinshar" and Black Pearl (chorus only) and it made a huge change to the sound of single player.

Call of the Viinshar

Seems I will be able to get myself a birthday present after all...


Seems that delivery is quite quick as well..  We shall see.
Still waiting on Amuse - so no news is good news for the moment


In other news, did a thing with Aviva to see if I can get a discount on my life insurance. apparently I am a little more healthy than I thought - though admittedly overweight and probably drinking about the recommended amounts... though the lack of wine int he house seems to have let me drop a stone since Christmas - hoping it will continue...

Apparently 71 is fairly good 

we shall see....

Best change some profiles - It is Monday after all..

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment