Sunday 17 February 2019

17th February 2019 - The Day after and another Grand Rank

Thought for the day: "My wife said she was leaving because I was obsessed with the Monkeys.. I thought she was joking … then I saw her face!"

A couple of nice pictures popped up in my birthday wishes yesterday - these are from the viking wedding I sang at earlier in the year...



Probably should not have taken the belt off at that time !! But it was heavy !

So, several hundred good wishes for the birthday boy yesterday ...  and another birthday present from St Jame's Street in London...


Didn't read it right first of all - and had to be pointed out to me that it is an Active Rank !!!

So that is two in two days - not bad - though the fees of honour are rather steep !
I suppose you have to pay for fame and fortune !
Adds another one to the CV.... 

For no good reason - here are some Roman Soldiers... Circa 1910... So our crazy hobby is not new it seems ...


And so - back to normalcy and maybe a trip to the Greenfield this evening to play at the open mic...
Haven't go into the basement for a week to play with the birthday present pedal - ho hum ...

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment