Monday 18 February 2019

18th February 2019 - Monday Morning Blues ? - No Greens !

Thought for the day :"saw a man walking down the road with a sign under his arm that read, "& Emergency". "Where did you get that from?" I asked. He said..."I found it by Accident." 



Monday - so week 7 profile and Facebook cover changes ....



In the news we still are heading towards Brexit with the same uncertainty as a year ago ...


But looking through a box of old cutting last night I found my grandfather's book that he was writing about his youth and young days - A Shropshire Lad ...  A good read ! and one that I think I will try to transfer to a web page in memory - 

Went to the Greenfield Pub last night for the open mic, and got invaded by some Scottish people staying in the area - ended up doing most of my Glaswegian Street Songs and a set of "Donald whar's your trousers" and "Cambleton Loch" - Well they enjoyed even if no-one else knew what we were singing about ...  I do enjoy having a varied repertoire already in my head - without needing the words. Sadly - it later turned into a karaoke session and singing to backing tracks which wasn't really my cup of tea.. But they all had fun .. 

Court of Penychan this afternoon - Athelstan - a normal instruction meeting so looking forward to that - will have to present some Grand Court Certificates - so will be checking my ritual

And so I shall share a pig - because I can ...

and with those few words ...
Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment