Friday 9 July 2021

9th July 2021 - Pathways and Taverns

Thought for the day :"Got really emotional at the petrol station yesterday. I don't know why, but I just started filling up."


So, today I had a lie in - slept in until 11am which is unusual for me.
Susie was feeling down and went back to bed - which is unusual for her.
Evening we decided to have a Pizza Friday as it meant limited cooking ..

But Susie managed to put grow more around her veg beds and we have isolated the first of the eaters for the freezer tomorrow - they re getting too big to get through the door !
I managed my 5 of the day - 5 barrow loads of gravel down tot he walkways on the lower quarter, and then played around in the tavern..

So - today we are a bag and a half ..


Membrane is now down to the drinking spring


Current progress on the single path


and one bag done - next one starts tomorrow 


Meanwhile - there was a gap between the bar and the  wall so built a wine rack ..


Trestle seating progress


Beginning to see that there is a Tavern there 

Some more photos from Kajsa..

  












Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment