Monday 12 July 2021

12th July 2021 - Swing Chairs

Thought for the day :"Think I am getting old.. Not sure if I lost my dog or found a dog lead"


Mixed day - sort of overcast - still waiting for summer to arrive. Quite chilly in the evening.
But went out looking for a Giraffe - I saw a Giraffe int he local Pets and Pony feedstore and thought it may be an interesting idea - it has very nice eyelashes !!  but Susie is Vetoing it at the moment saying that we need to hang on for a dinosaur.. and maybe she is right - the Dinosaur would look so much better than a giraffe int he bottom quarter..

But that meant that we had to look at the swing seat that was also there - and she thought what I though - that it was very different and ideal for out top terrace...

And so ..


Had to get the trailer to fetch it - it was a little heavy and large 


BUt .. Susie in a new Happy Place


Which meant that I had to get back to my five a day - wheelbarrows of grit down to the lower quarter..
But beyond the spring now - will have to take more plastic frames down tomorrow to get the next stage planned..


Beefburgers this evening - home made - yum

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment