Thursday 29 July 2021

29th July 2021 - Susie's Birthday and a new Annexe

Thought for the day :"Many people think that T-Rex cannot clap their hands as their arms are too small. They can’t ! but that is because they are dead!"


Susie's Birthday today so was up early to let the Chickens and Ducks out and let her sleep in. Actually I was up for a quick bathroom break and decided that I may as well pop down and do it then and go back to bed and we could both have a lie in - which was what we did though she did get her breakfast in bed...

Newcastle Emlyn for a Doctor's appointment for Susie which took almost an hour - but we managed to get into the Nursery to buy up more Roses and some nice red flowers which I can't remember the name of to replaced the Dahlias opposite Meerkat Mountain. Quick trip up to Brynhoffant shop as well and then managed to get the trailer tent leveled up with a borrowed jack...

All looking good I think so we now have the official Annexe - the Barden Heim ... (Bard's Home aand not as I accidentally painted one time Baden Heim - which is a bath house !)




And the view form the annexe is also good  - straight into the Temple of Doris !!
Incidentally one of the roses bought today was called Doris  - and so the wheel of life turns!!



Expecting a visitation of Keens this evening - though as usual they are leaving late and will not be here until some time before midnight - good timing with the annexe I think ...

Very smelly dog by my side - her rear end is firing on all cylinders - so bad that she has had to move three times to get away from her own odour - oh well - I suppose I could move ... 

Cheers !



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment