Monday 26 July 2021

26th July 2021 - Moussaka and Messing about in the Tavern

Thought for the day :"Putting posts in for a fence , I told my wife that when I nod my head, you hit it .. I don’t remember anything after that"

Saw Steve and Lynne off today and wished them well on their journey. A real pleasure to have guests again ...  

And so today was Susie;s home made moussaka day - with her own aubergine and makings - only the tomatoes were not quite ripe enough.


All from the Garden - and very tasty it was 


Meanwhile, Susie gets her gun out as Ratty comes to the bird feeder again 


And Steve (the Flasher) takes a lovely picture of Ffynnon Wen in the Sun as his "office of the day"

Spent most of the day in the Tavern today and clearing the boxes slowly - we are gaining - but not there yet.. Seems a bit like being int he Warehouse again - but this time I can build the shleves and start storing the "Ilkley" (we have more Bar Tat than anyone else!) 

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment