Saturday 31 July 2021

31st July 2021 - And a Tavern takes Shape

Thought for the day :"I think I am having amnesia and Déjà vu at the same time – I am sure that I have forgotten this before"

A mixed weather day - remarkably cool for the end of July - start of August with smidgens of rain,  but he trailer tent seems to be holding out and the lads are running riot around the garden in the best way ..

But the main part of the day was completing the first stage of the Tavern remake...


Really pleased with the day and thought there is a lot of "Ilkley" in the under seat storage - I have the rest of the Tavern to clear yet so just getting everything into a situation where you can see the bar and the seating was great. Of course I have run out of panel wood - but that means I will just have to buy more - after all it will be required for the front end of the Tavern as well so none will go to waste - especially as I am using the pallets as battens - though may need to get some more 2 x 1 for the seating - I think that they should be sound and secure...  But tomorrow is another day - well Sunday actually so may not be a work day after all .. 
But for today - I am happy with the progress..

In other news - there is speculation at the moment that the vaccinations and the onset of Shingles are associated - and since I had both in February it was worth checking .. But form my Blog it is clear that I have Shingles on the 10th February 2021 and received my first jab on the 19th Feb - in fact I remember questioning the staff at the centre if there was a problem with me having shingles at the time - so no cause and effect 

Tired so will call it a day ..

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment