Sunday 4 July 2021

4th July 2021 - Rainy Sunday - Time for some admin

Thought for the day :"A. is for Apple, B. is for Bear, What is C for? Plastic explosives!"

Rainy Sunday - so spent the morning on some admin. Got the forms from the solicitor about the house sale and filled them in. Also cleared some old accounts stemming back to the start of the Crimson Moon days, indeed back to the days that I was doing web pages for people!!  Quite a lot gets shredded to go into the papier-mâché  bricks that I am making for the outside fire - but most went into the paper re-cycle bags as too many staples and shiny paper to make it worthwhile taking apart.

Dog is looking at me accusingly and sullenly - but I do not think that we will get up the lane today unless it stops later. Susie is doing some housework as we have guests tomorrow though sadly the weather forecast does not look that much better. I have been watching Youtube videos on how to build platforms for decking... May skip some of that and work on pallets - we shall see if I can get them level enough.

Contemplating going up to the sewing room and trying out  some streaming - but may do a little bit in the Tavern first - I can see a little progress there and it would be nice to get a little space. No pictures yet - not that much progress!

Searching through the boxes is still fun though - found this today - Have put it safely into the spare room so that it can be picked up my my sister when she is finally able to get here for a visit..



thats all for the moment - unless something happens later ..

Cheers !






No comments:

Post a Comment