Saturday 3 July 2021

3rd July 2021 - Pathways - Flowers and Starting on the Tavern

Thought for the day :"I have a wheelbarrow full of horseshoes, four leaf clovers and rabbit's feet... I think I may be pushing my luck!”

Bit of a rainy day with occasional bursts of sun... 

Means that the lawn did not get cut - but started the day with a few trips with the barrow down to the lower quarter and springs pathway. Worked it out that one bag of chippings will cover 50 grids - so looks as though I will need another two bags of chippings to finish the area covered at the moment. I think I am going to have many muscles and aches and pains by the finish ...




But the flowers are blooming around the estate 

Put a new frame up for the clematis on the front shed...

But around the garden..

Pigs May Fly

We seem to have Pink roses everywhere 

Fairy Town

Dragons

Garden

The Patio / Veranda

Front Door

Front Door (Note the Pink Petals)

Sweet Peas

The Borders

Pigs May Fly

My Geraniums about to flower

And Susie in her natural Habitat - Blowing Bubbles..

S






And we haven't seen orange honeysuckle before ..


In other news - started clearing the Tavern today - it was raining so it seemed a good idea to start on the inside - it may take some time !!

Cheers !



 



No comments:

Post a Comment