Sunday 10 June 2018

10th June 2018 - Sunday - that's all !

Thought for the day:"Cassettes had side A and side B - so it's kind of logical the successor would be CD"

A warm Sunday ...  Another trip to the warehouse to collect a strimmer and some hoes as the garden is turning into ta bit of a jungle - not that I am likely to do a lot in the garden.  It is a hobby for some and a bind for others. I fall into the latter category....

Also popped up to Farm Foods to get some more Diet Coke. Still seems to be the cheapest in the area - though the prices are once more creeping up. Was not so long ago that 3 3ltr bottles cost £5 a decent price when Tesco and Asda have all gone to 1.75 litre bottles for the same price that they used to sell the 2ltr. Farm Foods are now charging 2.25 for one 3 litre bottle ...

Tesco seem to have gone back to 2 litre today on line - with 2 for £3
It all gets too complicated for me - so I stuck with the Farm Foods for the moment ....

Birthday Cards are done up to 27th June - so am a little ahead of myself there - but have to get the book out for the Secret Monitor Meeting on Wesdnesday - especially as I have to go up to Flint on Tuesday !!! for Athelstan ... Ho Hum

Will have to put it onto a tape so I can listen as I drive....

In other news - my desktop is still in the workshop - so keeping fingers crossed - but I have managed to link the lap top to the big screen and have a blue tooth keyboard and mouse so feeling a lot more like the original set up....

Experiment today to see if I can load the old PST files on to Office  365 - wish me luck ...

In other - other news - with Brexit saga still rambling on - I saw this cartoon from MATT this morning - chuckled a bit



Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment