Saturday 26 May 2018

26th May 2018 - Awaiting the Electrician

Thought for the day:"Have you tried Blindfolded Archery? You don't know what you are missing!"

Well it is Saturday morning and a weak sun is shining through some high clouds. It is a quarter to eight in the morning and I am up!!! I have had a cup of tea and have done the Birthday wishes for the day...
This is not normal behaviour for me.
I have a house rule that the phone does not get answered until 10am and most people are aware of the rule now and only the occasional call comes through - to be ignored - but it can still disturb the sleep.

But no, the reason is that I am awaiting the arrival of the Electrician!!!
A number was found and calls were made.
A text went out last night as I hope to be in Bridgend by 11.30am for the installation of Brenhinnoedd de Cymru Conclave of the Red Cross of Constantine where though I am not doing much - I shall take office and support - if he arrives......

The text said that he would arrive between 8am and 8.30am and so I though it valid to get up and be ready - but of course he may be similar to me and like his beauty sleep on the weekend. I gather that electrician may or may not be his full time job - means little to me - I need someone who can work out the vagaries of the wiring in the basement and discover why it may want to trip out occasionally - especially the circuits with the freezers on them....

and so I am sitting at the window looking out upon the Bank Holiday Saturday lack of traffic and writing in this blog....

Saw some Mathematics this morning - which is also Green - so thought I would share it here...

I Love Math!!!

Well - no sign yet - but I shall stop here and do something else...
Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment