Sunday 21 January 2024

21st January 2024 - And breathe!

Thought for the day :"Music teachers are rubbish at maths – they can only count to four before they try to distract you with music"


Rain 14 : Dry 7

Sunday morning, so Susie had a lie in, as I braved the inclement weather and gave the ducks and chickens a well needed clean up - and then decided to spend the rest of the day - not doing much!

An evening of admin as I look at the following week ...
Suddenly gone a bit too busy in the Masonic sphere - they crept up on me 
Yesterday, I was cornered into doing the Burns Night celebration at St Teilo Lodge, I was asked in such a nice way that I could not refuse.. even offered me a hotel overnight if travelling was the problem, though I decided to stay with Steve Lloyd on their put you up .. 

That changed some plans - as I am committed to going to Aberystwyth on Tuesday - and was meant to be at Gloucester for the Royal Order of Scotland on Wednesday  and trying to get a rehearsal together for Friday !

Decision - that Gloucester will have to be cancelled - need to be home sometime this week !

Anyway - Sunday night and it is blowing a hooley - and temperature is pretty low.

Wrapped in my Oodie !

Cheers !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment