Thursday 27 May 2021

27th May 2021 - Trailer Clearing ..

Thought for the day :"Welcome to Assumptions Group. I think we all know why we're here."


What a lovely sunny day!!  
Susie was in Llanelli for a funeral with the Choir so I was left unsupervised in the grounds....
The electricity was off from 9am to 2pm so when I woke up I was unsure what the time was - and panicked slightly because it was rubbish day and I needed to put the bags out and the food bins.

No really knowing if I had missed them - I took 'Thena up the land to see if the bags were still hanging at Felin Ganol, to see if the collection had been already - it hadn't.. So I had a chat with Johnny and came back...

And having put it off as long as I could, and with a jam sandwich as there was no electricity for a proper breakfast - I started on the Trailer!!!
 
So the pictures are not uploading - will try again later 





But the Trailer is now empty 
There is still room in the trailer awning !!

And the lawns are cut again - and it started raining when I finished 

Have a squirrel

And so - pizza Thursday - Cheers !
(and a bottle of Rioja) 

Cheers !
and no photo !


No comments:

Post a Comment